We love our beaches and waterways and want to keep them Beachy Clean for the future. Want to help? Whether you are local who goes to the beach every day, or a visitor, seeing the ocean for the first time, here are some tips to follow to ensure that the sand and water stay clean and safe for all to enjoy!
- Dispose of cigarette butts and all trash properly.
- Check for trash before you leave the beach.
- Use reusable shopping bags, straws and bottles.
- Recycle paper, cans, glass and plastic bottles (leave the caps on).
- Don’t feed the birds. Clean up after your pet.